Psychoeducational Evaluation and Consultation
Evaluation, diagnostic, and test interpretation services directly related to learning difficulties in all ages including:
- IQ Testing
- Diagnosing Learning Disabilities
- Diagnosing Intellectual Disability
- Achievement testing in reading, writing, and math
- Evaluating receptive/expressive vocabulary
- Adaptive behavior
- Social-emotional and behavioral status
- Receptive and expressive speech/language
- Sensory issues
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Target skills for IEPs and 504 Plans
- Testing accommodations for College Board exams
- Accommodations for college courses and tests
Families, individuals, and agencies request independent evaluations for IEPs and 504 Plans, educational supports from kindergarten through college, gifted (twice-exceptional) identification, and mitigation for forensic clients with cognitive impairments or developmental disabilities.
Many one-to-one assessments are completed on an iPad, which increases engagement and effort level. This means more valid results. Questionnaires can be completed by parents and teachers online, maximizing convenience.
A psychoeducational report will include assessment results and personalized intervention ideas.
Our standardized and normed assessment tools are widely recognized by schools, doctors, and therapists, making it easy to communicate findings and coordinate services.